Why Choose CLS?
At Compression Leasing Services, we offer only the best, from our professional staff to our state-of-the-art facility. Our in-house drafting department, engineering and auto cad design means in-house quality control. We can weld and fabricate almost anything, and we’ll build your products correctly the first time. No matter what we’ve built, it will be ready to put in the field upon delivery.
What We Offer...
- Full time engineering and drafting departments for all your design needs
- Full service state of the art fabrication shop with large overhead cranes
- Certified to build ASME Section VIII Division 1 pressure vessels and perform alterations and repairs to the National Board Inspection Code
- Valid “U”, “UM”, and “R” stamp holder
- Capabilities to build pressure vessels from 4 1/2” to 12’ OD in lengths up to 30’ and with up to 5000# PSIG working pressures
- State of the art painting and coating services
- Custom structural welding
- Piping to ASME B31.3 and API 1104 Codes
- Formal in-house quality control program
- Structural and ASME Code welders qualified to our in-house quality control program, ASME Section IX, and NBIC
- In-House nondestructive examination for magnetic particle examination, dye penetrant examination, hydro testing, and ultrasonic thickness testing. Third party inspection available for radiography, ultrasonic flaw detection, hardness testing, impact testing, and CWI inspection upon request
- Welding procedures developed to meet ASME Section IX for SAW, MIG, SMAW, and v
- Pickup and delivery and field inspections available.
- Full machine shop services